Knowledge Base- Auto Elevate
What: Program that allows MFLIT to approve administrator requests
Why: Same level of security (admin passwords aren’t distributed), but with quicker response. We receive the request alert automatically without the client needing to call or make a ticket.
Use Case: Client needs to upgrade software or application (like Adobe, or software for peripherals like scanners). The upgrade is blocked and prompts an admin password.
- Prompt for admin request. Click ‘Yes’ to send request to MFLIT.
- A one-minute timer will run as we receive your request.
- After MFLIT approves the request, select ‘OK’ to run the program.
- If MFLIT is not able to approve within the minute, we have still received the request! We will do our due diligence to research and approve the requests as they come in.
- We may deny this request if it does not comply with our current standards. Please give us a call or submit a ticket if you need additional information or support.